The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) 315 LineLazer RAC 5 SwitchTip has a 0.015 inch orifice and produces a 4 to 6 inch line.
Used for parking lots, roads, warehouse floors, crosswalks and athletic fields. Best used with materials ranging from heavy waterbase to thin alkyd traffic paints.
- LineLazer RAC 5 SwitchTip (Yellow Handle)
- ·Creates clean, laser-sharp lines with no fuzzy edges or thin spots
- ·Designed specifically for parking lots, roads, warehouse floors, crosswalks and athletic fields
- ·Sprays heavy water-base to thin alkyd traffic paints
- ·Ensures consistent paint thickness, from edge to edge, less overspray and long-lasting lines